I am reaching out to my Massachusetts blog followers today, in hopes that you folks will be interested in supporting my Grey Matters Campaign this weekend.
This Saturday 4/27 the Riders for Rohan are hosting a benefit night at The Turnpike Cafe in Canton, Ma. The benefit night runs from 6pm until whenever and will offer live music, light food items, fantastic raffle and silent auction opportunities and a boatload of fun! More importantly, all proceeds from the event will go directly to the National Brain Tumor Society, providing necessary funds for research and support for people affected.
Some of the FABULOUS prizes you could win in our raffle/ silent auction include....
-Restaurant gift cards for area restaurants like The Halfway Cafe, Rick's Cafe, J.P. Licks, The Flying Bridge, Pasta Bene and many more!
- 2 White water rafting passes for Northern Outdoors in The Forks, ME (Kennebec river)
- A $100 Camping giftcard for Normandy Camping Resort in Foxboro, Ma and some camping gear from Campnor
-Free beer ever month for a YEAR!
-Designer handbag/ clutch
-A taco party for 20 of your closest friends (via Qdoba)
- Free burritos for a year @ Qdoba
- Four hours of limo service and a gift card to a providence restaurant
- Massage, salon(s), and skin care products and gift cards
-Hand- Knit baby sweater and blanket
and many many more! Thanks so much to those who donated.
Come, have a drink and a bite, and enjoy the night with THE RIDERS FOR ROHAN!!!
Thanks so much,