Friday, June 28, 2013

Survey Time...


It's Survey Time!  Surveys always remind of those .. who do you like email chains that would be sent around when I was in middle school.  You would take them, print them and show them off.  Not exactly normal, but hey who was at age 13?  This is a fitness survey.  It is FOR FUN and to prove that fitness and health means different things to different people.  The answers below are my honest opinions.  Feel free to respond in the comment section.  ps... this  survey was originally found on Julie's Blog (pbfingers.com) and since I wrote this it appeared again on Tina's Blog (carrotsncake.com).  Read.... respond in the comment section and enjoy!


1. What did you eat for breakfast?
This morning I had a multi-grain english muffin with peanut butter and sliced bananas and a homemade iced coffee that I didn't finish.  I was starving because I worked last night at the restaurant.

2. How much water do you drink a day? I make a conscious effort to fill my Camelbak four times a day (24 ounces x 4).  On days I practice Bikram, I shoot for 5 or more refills.


3. What is your current favorite workout? Long, short, fast or slow runs and Bikram yoga

4. How many calories do you eat a day? I have no idea.... I assume a lot?  I seem to eat frequently.

5. What are your favorite healthy snacks? nuts, Greek yogurt, nut butter, fruits, veggies smoothies, hummus, cheese

6. What do you usually eat for lunch? depends.. if I am at school I eat leftovers, a salad or low sodium lunch meat rolled up or on flax bread.  Since I'm off for the summer, I eat whatever I'd like!  Today I had an all white meat chicken burger with some strawberries and kettle cooked chips


7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
.Abs and back... but it is so worth it for posture purposes

8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?  Shoulders.... Mine are already broad and I feel self conscious strengthening them.  Lame I know

9. What are your “bad” food cravings? Ehh all food has some good to it right?  I try not to think about good and bad.  But as far as treats are concerned I love bagels, but I really don't need all the carbs they contain.  I also love big breakfasts like pancakes waffles, donuts oh my!  Lastly, I am a sucker for ice cream and birthday cake ;)


10. Do you take vitamins or supplements? I take a daily vitamin

11. How often do you eat out? once or twice a week. 

12. Do you eat fast food? I adore fast food, but I rarely get it.  But I do eat pizza more often so I guess this is a yes

13. Who is your biggest supporter? Geez this is tough.  Mark and my Mom probably.  My mom supports me with anything and everything.  Mark knows that exercise helps me stay focused and  less anxious, so he is a big supporter or me getting out there.
My biggest supporters enjoying cocktails in Fort Lauderdale!

14. Do you have a gym membership? Yes.. I have a cheap membership for when the weather is bad.  I also have a Bikram and Power yoga punch card.

15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 8... I got to bed early and wake up early.  #dogproblems
"Hello.. Remember me?  I'm hungry!!!"

16. Do you have a “cheat”day? gosh no... 

17. Do you drink alcohol? yes

18. Do you have a workout buddy? I prefer to workout alone, but I workout with Tuck and Mark a lot by default!





19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?  I feel I ate too much for the majority of my life.  I feel better and my digestion is better now that I eat more balanced and try to avoid over eating.

20. What was the last healthy thing you did? Well, I slept for a full eight hours last night, have had a lot of water this morning, walked 3 miles with Tucker and  if  the downpours stop I will head out for a run up the coastline.  If not, I'll be at 5pm Bikram !

Question of the day:
  Pick one or two and fire away!!
xoxo,
Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment