Friday, June 21, 2013

Chloe & Isabel Pop-up Shop

I have great news....especially if you have some big events this upcoming summer!

I am running a Chloe and Isabel Online  Pop-Up Shop and you can join!
  My oldest friend, Lauren Goodman, recently became a Chloe and Isabel merchandiser and the company is beyond AWESOME!  Since their start in 2011, Chloe and Isabel has received many awards from Business Insider such as, best start up for 2011 and 4th most innovative company in New York City, 2012.  The have also been featured in almost every fashion magazine and on gilt.com.  Although these accolades are fantastic, the reason I adore this company is because all their jewelry pieces are handcrafted, nickel free, lead safe and feature a lifetime guarantee!  Seeing as though I break EVERYTHING, this lifetime guarantee business is ESSENTIAL!
  Anyways, the Pop-Up Shop runs until Monday 6/24.  C&I offers a flat rate of $5.95 for all orders under $100, and FREE SHIPPING for all offers over $100.  They are also offering a special 15% off all orders of $125 or more until June 24th!  If interested in participating, comment below or send me an email at jeanegasson@gmail.com and I will invite you :)

Wondering about Chloe and Isabel?
 Click the link below and explore what they have to offer.
Chloe and Isabel

"Happy Girls are the prettiest"~Audrey Hepburn
Have a great day,
xoxo,
Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment