Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Cullen Wedding!

Last weekend one of my best friends from college married her best friend, and I couldn't be happier for them!  The wedding was absolutely perfect!  The girls started primping at 7:30 am, with a hair and makeup team on-site.  We also enjoyed a few mimosas and a homemade breakfast to boot!  At noon the photgrapher arrived to start taking pictures of the little things ( jewelry, shoes, etc) and then the big kahuna- Katie getting into her princess attire!
MOH Tara and K Collins getting all dolled up!
Toby, Tara's pooch, enjoying the royal treatment!
All our dresses!
  
My Hair- back view
My Hair- Side view
Katie!!!!
Mimosa?  Why not!
Peace signs and sunglasses- Katie's trademark moves!
Our flowers!  A beautiful mix of hydrangeas, and mini roses
Katie's Hair pre-vail
Katie and Knels
Laughing about how much we're sweating I presume!
After we were all dolled up we headed outside for more photos, and then off to the church.  Slight mishap- the limo to the church was not air conditioned making the mile ride seem longer.  We survived, and the ceremony was gorgeous!  Following the ceremony we headed to Souther's Marsh Golf Course for a night of fun, friends, dinner, drinks and celebrating this lovely couple.  Katie and Andrew also made a slide show of pictures from college that was so fun.  I found myself sitting there and watching the years pass by.  It was a welcomed addition, and I think it made people feel a bit more connected ;)
  While at the wedding Katie and Andrew offered an open bar for beer and wne, as well as two signature drinks: John Daley's and Cape Codder's.  Luckily for me, Katie and I adore Cape Codders, so I tried the John Daley which was simply delish, and I definitely had my fair share! 


Katie and MOH Dany


Stunning




The Girls!


Me and one of my oldest friends, Katie



Jenn and Jaffe!























Cheers to Mr. and Mrs. Cullen!  I can't wait for them to return for their Mexican fiesta Honeymoon!
xoxo,
Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment